Remember last week when I said I had another tag challenge for us? Well, it’s time to do that. Welcome to the immensely popular Q&A Tag!
For which I have been kindly tagged by Ellyanna, your friendly neighborhood queen of Narnia. Muchas gracias, Elly! Again, we have some simple rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given by that blogger.
- Nominate 10 bloggers, give them ten new questions, and let them know they’ve been tagged.
Chuckling in my sleeve at the last one…
If you could be any character from any book, who would it be?
Gandalf. He’s honest, wise, and snarky, and the party don’t start till he walks in.
Hiking outside or playing a board game inside?
Can I take some allergy medicine first? Then I’d go hiking any day.
Summer or Winter?
If I was still in the northeast, I’d say winter, because it’s like autumn with snowflakes and frigid pink sunsets. However, living (clap clap clap clap) deep in the heart of Texas, you can’t beat the endless summer of cowboy boots and sunshine.
What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas. No contest.
Future career dream: be it unrealistic or completely serious.
Ah, the old career question! Seriously, I can’t pick just one- I’d like to be a parent, a director, a missionary, a venture capitalist, a historical-accuracy-checker for BBC… everything. Is there a career for a jack of all trades? Entrepreneur? Let’s go with entrepreneur.
What’s your favorite animal?
Dragon. Dragons are animals, too.
Would you rather spend the day at the ocean or in the forest?
The ocean has shells and cold water, but it also has sharks. The forest is obviously magical and peaceful, but it may have hostile elves. Ah, who cares? Let’s go with the forest.
You have all day to do whatever you want at home: What would it be?
See above “entrepreneur.” I’d be working on one of those goals, or else designing a plan for my villain to take over a fantasy world.
What’s the job you tend to avoid?
It might be faster if I told you what jobs I don’t avoid. I hate laundry, shopping, citing sources in APA, Facebook promotions… you name it. If it’s boring and repetitive, I’m willing to do more work trying to get out of it than I would do for the job itself.
Do you love God? If so, why? and if not, why?
Absolutely, “because He first loved me.” Don’t people usually love their best friend who also happens to rule the universe? Just as with Christianity in general, Iogically, ethically, empathetically, I have no alternative.
And now for the tagging of bloggers.
- Shoulda Broughta Book
- Rubix Cube
- Jason A. Meuschke
- Sarah Spradlin (if and only if you have the time)
- through 10. Let me go totally cliche and tag the first five people to read this post.
- Favorite book/story in the Bible?
- Chocolate chips or Skittles?
- You get a five-minute public broadcast interview with an influential person in your government (president, Supreme Court justice, prime minister, etc). What do you say?
- According to this test, which Disney character are you?
- If you could choose to live in another time period or an alternate universe, where would it be and why?
- Can you write something in a different language? (No translator help!)
- What was the last dream you had that made you laugh?
- Do you know how to build a fire?
- Amazon.com or brick-and-mortar stores?
- What is one real-world problem that truly bothers you?
- Bonus: What would you do to change the problem in #10?
Enjoy the challenges, and have a happy week!